Talk of the Town
60th Anniversary Book
Become a Member
Joining is easy! Applicants can join in person at the club, download the application form!
Complete the Member Application and take to the Club membership with payment and required photo identification.*
Please note all persons applying for membership are required to visit the Club with payment and photo identification regardless of method of application.
Before applying please take a few minutes to read over the Blacktown Workers Club Membership Terms and Conditions and answer all questions fully.
For further information on membership contact the Membership Office on 9830 0600 ext. 223
|5 Years||$47.20That's a saving of $13.80!||$24.70That's a saving of $18.80!|
Enjoy the benefits and become a member of Blacktown Workers' Club Group.
- Membership at three great Clubs for the price of one (Workers Blacktown, Workers Sports and Workers Hubertus Country Club)
- Special Members Promotions
- Raffles with variety of prizes
- Discounted Food and Beverage
- Monthly vouchers
- Birthday cards
- Courtesy Bus
- Discounts at selected local retailers
- Use of Club’s holiday cabins
- Undercover parking available at Workers Blacktown and Workers Sports
- Access to Events@Fifty5 functions centre
- Sporting facilities and Sub Clubs (25 Sports Sub Clubs)
- Children's Christmas Party
- Quarterly Journals
- Workers Hair Care (Hairdresser)
- Health Club
- Reciprocal membership arrangements with Queensland Clubs
- Great sports lounge with Snooker, Darts, Indoor Bowls and Table Tennis facilities at Workers Blacktown
Children's Christmas Party
In December each year Blacktown Workers' Club holds a huge Christmas party for the children of Club members'. The Club caters for approximately 5,000 children on the day with presents being distributed to children up to ten years old and refreshments supplied to all children up to fifteen years old. Plenty of free rides for the kids.
Forms are available from the social office in June and must be lodged during August only. Due to extreme popularity, the Children's Christmas Party is for members' children only, not grandchildren or other relatives.
Aged Pensioners Christmas Party
Each year the Club hosts a special Christmas party for its aged pensioner members with 870 people being catered for. The event is held in mid December in the Diamond Auditorium, with eligible participants receiving a free show and great entertainment.
Appreciation for Long Serving Members
Blacktown Workers Club recognises its members who have a long standing membership with the Club. Named the 'Quarter Century Club', total membership stands at over 4,000. Each year the Club celebrates the induction of new members via a celebratory dinner and presentation of a pin.
Other Special Events include
Seniors week, Easter, Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Club Birthday Night, Melbourne Cup Day, Christmas and New Years Eve.
Membership Terms & Conditions
The following procedures will have to be adopted before membership can be finalised.
- The form must be completely and correctly filled in, otherwise the form will not be accepted.
- In the case of one year membership the sum of $13.20 will have to be returned to the Club in person with the enclosed form, being $2.20 Nomination Fee, $11.00 Yearly Subscription. In the case of five year membership the sum of $47.20, will have to be returned to the Club in person with the enclosed form, being $2.20 Nomination Fee, $45.00 five Yearly Subscription.
- In the event of a person who is in receipt of a Government issued blue pension card and taking out Yearly Membership the sum of $7.70, will have to be returned to the Club in person with the enclosed form, being $2.20 Nomination fee, $5.50 Yearly Subscription upon presentation of your Pension Card at time of payment. In the case of five year membership the sum of $24.70 will have to be returned to the Club in person with the enclosed form, being $2.20 Nomination fee, $22.50 five Yearly Subscription upon presentation of your Pension Card at time of payment.
- Please submit your completed form, together with identification and/ or pension card and the applicable amount payable at the Welcome Desk or Member Services at Workers Blacktown or Workers Sports and ensure you receive a receipt.
- Persons under the age of 18 years are not eligible for Club
Blacktown Workers Club is continuing its policy to provide facilities and services that members require. This information may be used by Blacktown Workers Club for marketing purposes. The data we collect will be handled sensitively and securely and with proper regard for privacy.
Members who do not want to receive marketing offers through the mail, on the internet or via mobile phone text messages (SMS messages) can request this on the application form or by contacting the Club on 9830 0600.
Player activity statements are available upon request.
- Prices are per year.
- The pensioner rate is available to any person with a Government issued blue pension card.
- Prices are GST Inclusive
Payment of membership has to be made in person at Workers Blacktown, Workers Sports or Workers Hubertus Country Club.
(IDENTIFICATION IS REQUIRED E.G. NAME, ADDRESS AND PROOF OF AGE).